- News & Publications
- Transport Safety Commission
• Bachelor of Science in Social Work and trained in psychotherapy.
• Doctor of Philosophy , Faculty of medicine; PhD, fac.med. The title of the thesis 2003 was “Psychosocial Factors and Traffic Injuries with special emphasis on consequences, risk factors for complications, influence of alcohol and benefits of intervention.”
• 1983-2010 I worked with patients at hospitals as an almoner/ advisor/ counsellor and as head of the almoners department. The work with the patients was mostly in trauma care. During this time I also did research.
• Since 2010 I worked at the Swedish Road Administration and since 2015 as a Special Advisor in Traffic safety. Areas of my specialities are suicides in the transport system and trauma related events.