A coalition of 24 business groups, transport organisations and leading individuals, led by RoSPA and including PACTS, has written to all Westminster parties asking them to commit to a Green Paper on young driver safety in the next Parliament.
The manifesto proposal is here with the introductory letter.
- Glenda Jackson CBE MP;
- Dr Sarah Jones;
- Lord Jordan of Bournville CBE;
- Professor (Emeritus) Frank P McKenna;
- Lord McKenzie of Luton;
- Barry Sheerman MP;
- The Viscount Simon;
- David Ward MP;
- Association of British Insurers (ABI);
- GEM Motoring Assist;
- Hastings Direct;
- Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM);
- Institute of Master Tutors of Driving;
- Keoghs LLP;
- London Road Safety Council;
- Motor Insurers’ Bureau;
- Parliamentary Advisory Council for Transport Safety (PACTS);
- RAC Foundation;
- Road Safety GB;
- the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA);
- Transport Research Laboratory (TRL).