Road Safety Analysis (RSA) will be hosting two conferences in 2015 titled ‘Think Agility: Intelligence, insight and innovation’ and will be taking place in Manchester (25th March) and London (1st April).
The agenda has now been finalised for both events:
- MAST Dashboard – A revolution in simplifying collision analysis with casualty profiling
- Keynote speakers providing insight into using data to manage and direct resources
- How to engage with vulnerable groups using the social media insight provided by Experian Mosaic
- Revolutionary new behaviour change techniques to make an impact with younger audiences
- Exploring techniques in GIS analysis including route profiling tools
- User case studies delivered by peers, sharing best practice with follow professionals
- How not to do analysis: talking through some of the most crucial mistakes (often made by journalists) in interpreting analysis
Registration will be from 9.30am at both events, with conference running from 10am to 4pm.
More details of the sessions can be found here for the northern event and here for the southern event.
MAST member organisations are entitled to one free place to attend either conference – additional places are available at £65 each.
More details on the venues and the registration form are available here on the RSA website. Places are limited.