The Department for Transport has released its April 2018 edition of the Road Safety Newsletter. The newsletter is written for the benefit of those working in the road safety field or who are interested in the topic.
The newsletter covers;
- Major Road Network Consultation
- Cycling and Walking Safety Review
- The THINK! Drink Drive March campaign
- Sharing the UK’s experience of Drug Driving Enforcement
- Local Cycling and Walking Infrastructure Plans
- News from Eurostat (the European Union’s statistical bulletin)